[Wsssc] Outside filming on campus

Herrera, Marisa L. mherrera at shoreline.edu
Fri Nov 15 09:01:37 PST 2019

Hi Jennifer,
We don’t have anything like that, but, I was on the Media approval committee at UCLA and all their filming and photography, as one might imagine, was pretty prescriptive.  Here are some resources https://www.adminvc.ucla.edu/marks/request/film-on-campus.

Fun fact, Higher Learning was filmed in my building.  Your quote of the day, “One's primary purpose at (college) university level is to learn<https://www.moviequotes.com/topic/learning/> how to think.”

Happy Friday everyone!

Marisa Herrera, Ed.D.
Vice President
Division of Students, Equity & Success