[Wsssc] Behavioral Health and Suicide Prevention Survey (Senate Bill 6514)

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Tue May 28 08:44:03 PDT 2019

WSSSC Colleagues: only four of our colleges have completed the SB 6514 Suicide Prevention survey as of today. This is a reminder to the rest of you to please complete the survey.  The reporting period for this year's survey is February 1-April 30, 2019. The survey should be completed by June 1, 2019. The attached document provides more background information. I first sent you this information back in January.

The survey can be accessed by clicking the link below:
Baseline survey to assess behavioral health programs, services, and awareness among Washington State postsecondary institutions<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__redcap.iths.org_surveys_-3Fs-3DWATPHTHRNM&d=DwMGaQ&c=eRAMFD45gAfqt84VtBcfhQ&r=zqNiU5YnJFpYKJ9VK7jEgg&m=TtYNmZdiwTRkoPodd4bbe2spopsaZflcI56Xgx4JDqE&s=NrlBYeXmN9-6X6wpOB6CSm6roKn7Cl08d-IG_SMyQrU&e=>

If the link above does not work, try copying the link below into your web browser:
https://redcap.iths.org/surveys/?s=WATPHTHRNM

                            [Joe]