[Wsssc] FW: Title IX Training Requirement

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Mon May 20 12:46:21 PDT 2019

WSSSC: see guidance from the AGs office, below. This is to clarify the requirement in VAWA/Clery to continue to offer sexual violence prevention training to new students and employees. So, although the guidance in Title IX was rescinded, the requirement appears to continue. If further clarification is needed, we can put this on the list for the AG session at the joint IC/WSSSC meeting on July 10.

                             [Joe]