[Wsssc] FW: Q&A for colleges - INS/ICE

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Tue Jun 25 08:38:25 PDT 2019

Colleagues: below is advice from Assistant Attorney General Dave Stolier in response to some questions we are getting from the campuses. It is an excerpt from an email he sent to our Public Information Director Laura McDowell. Laura's original email posing the questions is below his response.

AAG Dave Stolier will be joining us at the joint meeting with Instruction Commission on July 10, in case you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

Also, please let Jessica Gilmore-English or I know if you have any specific topics you want AAG Stolier to cover during his time with us. He requests advance notice so he can research/prepare adequately. Apologies if Jess has already made this request.

                             [Joe]