[Wsssc] FW: California Comm. Colleges uses Crisis Text Line

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Wed Jun 12 15:09:33 PDT 2019

WSSSC: for your consideration as you implement the requirement to add crisis hotline information to student and faculty ID cards, Forefront at UW makes the recommendation below. At the bottom of Marny’s email is a link to an article about the use of the Crisis Text Line at California community colleges.

The Crisis Text Line could be listed in addition to a local or national hotline phone number, if you think it is important to have a phone option.

Joe