[Wsssc] WSSSC Winter 2020 Meeting survey

Claire Peinado Claire.Peinado at skagit.edu
Wed Dec 18 14:46:13 PST 2019

Good afternoon,

I hope this finds you all enjoying the holiday season. I've put together a few questions that will help us prepare for our winter 2020 WSSSC meeting. Please use the link below to complete the questionnaire, and thank you ahead of time for doing so.

https://forms.gle/67TuJ5nxU4xvVaSC9

Claire Peinado, Ph.D.
Vice President for Student Services
Skagit Valley College
p: 360.416.7961
appt: 360.416.7663

[cid:D54487D4-AE54-4E17-ABF7-DCC11AAB1DFF]<http://svcnews.org/>
The information contained in this e-mail is privileged and confidential.  It is intended only for the use of the recipient's named above (or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient). If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by e-mailing or calling at the above address/number. Thank you.