[Wsssc] Position at Clark College

Belden, William WBelden at clark.edu
Thu Dec 5 16:07:49 PST 2019

Colleagues,

Please help me promote our Associate Director of Student Care and Community Standards. This is a full-time positon with a salary of $60,768.

https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/clarkcollege/jobs/2647915/associate-director-of-student-care-and-community-standards

The Associate Director of Student Care and Community Standards responsible for the overall operations of Student Conduct, the CARE Team, Behavioral Intervention and Threat Assessment (BITA) functions, and the Student Complaint process. Reporting to the Dean of Student Engagement, this position ensures all meetings and processes are documented in Advocate, our student incident reporting system. This role provides guidance regarding values and standards, which integrate students' rights, responsibilities, and expectations to foster a healthy, safe, and inclusive learning environment. This position will adjudicate student conduct hearings and carry out responsibilities related to case management with a desire to challenge, support, and develop students.  The Associate Director will remain current and trained on standards and best practices, emerging strategies and interventions, and research at the local, state, federal, and international levels, supporting the reduction of threats to Clark College community and connecting students of concern to the supports necessary to enable their retention and success.

Thank you,

Bill

William Belden
Vice President of Student Affairs