[Wsssc] FW: #RealCollege Enrollments

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Fri Aug 2 08:48:38 PDT 2019

Colleagues: see below and attached, in case you are still considering signing up to participate in the RealCollege survey through the HOPE Center. Today is the last day you can sign up, but only by following the instructions below. I am pleased to report that 25 of our colleges are now signed up. If you are uncertain whether your college is signed up, please let me know. I have the list of participating colleges from the HOPE Center.

                             [Joe]
jholliday at sbctc.edu<mailto:jholliday at sbctc.edu>• o: 360-704-4334 • f: 360-704-4418
sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>