[Wsssc] FW: New requirement in budget bill

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Mon Apr 29 15:59:24 PDT 2019

WSSSC Colleagues: FYI, below. This requirement was in a bill that didn't make it out of committee, but it has re-appeared in the operating budget bill. I will have an update on Friday but for now it appears all our colleges will be required to do this for all new students and faculty (strangely, not administrators). I don't know if you have oversight for student ID cards in your portfolio, but you will almost certainly be asked to make a recommendation for which suicide prevention hotline to use.

                             [Joe]