[Wsssc] Update on IHEP Degrees When Due Initiative

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Thu Sep 6 08:28:06 PDT 2018

Colleagues: this is an update on the IHEP Degrees When Due initiative I communicated with you about in the spring and summer. Six of our colleges were exploring participation as of August. Two colleges went ahead with an MOU (one of ours, and one public 4-year), and WSAC did so as the state agency for the project.

However, we have learned that IHEP needs a minimum of five participating colleges in order for Washington to join the first cohort of states/colleges in the project. If any of you are still considering doing so (they would be willing to extend the deadline), please let me know ASAP. To reduce email clutter, you can email me directly at jholliday at sbctc.edu<mailto:jholliday at sbctc.edu> instead of replying here. If you have questions that remain unanswered, I could work with WSAC and IHEP to schedule another webinar with Q & A.

                             [Joe]