[Wsssc] FW: Seeking: Executive Director WA MESA

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Wed Oct 17 10:37:55 PDT 2018

Colleagues: here is more context for the MESA Director opening I sent earlier, from our colleague Elliot Stern at LWIT, who I serve with on the MESA Advisory Board. See below.

                             [Joe]

jholliday at sbctc.edu<mailto:jholliday at sbctc.edu>• o: 360-704-4334 • f: 360-704-4418

sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>