[Wsssc] First Amendment and Midterms

Barrientos, Joe Joe.Barrientos at seattlecolleges.edu
Mon Oct 15 10:15:05 PDT 2018

Good morning colleagues,
Wanted to know if you have suggestions on speaker/activity around freedom of speech given that the midterms are around the corner.  Trying to see if we can be proactive and provide resources and information to our students, staff and faculty on how to navigate listening to differing voices with civility especially as we approach the midterms.

I have also asked my Dean of Student Life to reach out to CUSP and will also check in with our AG.

Have a great week and see you on Thursday.
Joe