[Wsssc] Title IX
sorchard at lcc.ctc.edu
Tue May 22 16:33:49 PDT 2018
At Lower Columbia College, we have a team approach to Title IX. We meet monthly and our team includes:
1. Coordinator is our VP of Foundation, Human Resources and Legal Affairs.
2. Deputy Coordinator is the VP of Student Services
3. We have 4 other investigators - Student conduct coordinator, HR staff member, Advising Director, and Director of Environmental Health and Safety.
4. No one receives any additional pay or stipends. Just kudos :-)
Sue Orchard, PsyD
Vice President of Student Services
Title IX Deputy Coordinator
Lower Columbia College
sorchard at lowercolumbia.edu<mailto:sorchard at lowercolumbia.edu>
From: wsssc [mailto:wsssc-bounces at lists.ctc.edu] On Behalf Of Flores, Chio
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2018 8:35 AM
To: wsssc at lists.ctc.edu
Subject: [Wsssc] Title IX
Good morning colleagues, I hope you are enjoying a great start to your week!
I'm writing to ask for information on how your campuses handle Title IX specifically related to positions.
1. Who serves as your Title IX Coordinator and what other role do they have on your campus?
2. Do you have a Deputy Director role and if so, what are the primary Title IX responsibilities of this person? What other role do they serve?
3. How many Title IX investigators do you have? What other roles do they serve?
4. Do any of these roles (i.e., Coordinator, Deputy, Investigators) receive a stipend and/or additional pay?
Thanks as always for your help,
Maria "Chio" Flores, Ph.D.
Vice President of Student Services & Enrollment Management
Wenatchee Valley College
1300 Fifth Street
Wenatchee, WA 98801
cflores at wvc.edu<mailto:cflores at wvc.edu>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the wsssc