[Wsssc] NEEDED: WSSSC Meeting Actions/Discussion Items

Saovra (Sy) Ear saovra.ear at email.edcc.edu
Fri May 4 12:11:56 PDT 2018

Mat,

I have FAC Liaison's report.  Even though, I filled it for Ruby as a
Liaison for ARC (spring quarter), the issues are the same and Ruby is
bringing those forward. - Sy

Sy Ear, Ed.D.

Interim Vice President for Student Services

Student Services, Lynnwood Hall 128

20000 68th Ave. W., Lynnwood, WA 98036 | edcc.edu

sy.ear at edcc.edu | 425.640.1668

Teaching/Learning/Community

[image: Inline image 1]