[Wsssc] Fwd: WSSSC EDI Memo to Critical Issues Committee

Matthew Campbell MCampbell at pierce.ctc.edu
Thu May 10 10:38:49 PDT 2018

Here is the memo and the email I discussed in the meeting. I don’t remember whether I sent this earlier, but wanted to assure you saw what was moved forward from our commission conversation(s).

Kind regards,
Matt

Matthew Campbell, Ed.D.
Vice President, Learning & Student Success
Pierce College Puyallup
p/  253.840.8419<tel:253.840.8419>
f/   253.840.8423<tel:253.840.8423>
e/  mcampbell at pierce.ctc.edu<mailto:mcampbell at pierce.ctc.edu>