[Wsssc] RPC Document - WSSSC Meeting Discussion

Matthew Campbell MCampbell at pierce.ctc.edu
Mon May 7 16:43:23 PDT 2018

Good afternoon. As mentioned in one of my many weekend messages, attached is the memo composed by the RPC executive committee pertaining to CCSSE/SENSE. It is a bit lengthy, but loaded with interesting information, perspectives, and assessments.

A more condensed version will be available in the next couple of days as well; and Michelle Campbell (RPC representative) will attend our meeting on Thursday morning.

Kind regards,
Matt

Matthew Campbell, Ed.D.
Vice President, Learning & Student Success
Pierce College Puyallup
p/  253.840.8419
f/   253.840.8423
e/  mcampbell at pierce.ctc.edu<mailto:mcampbell at pierce.ctc.edu>