[Wsssc] FW: SSB 6514 passes the legislature!

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Thu Mar 1 09:42:05 PST 2018

Colleagues: see below. The Governor is expected to sign the bill and make it law. This is the suicide prevention bill that Representative Orwall has been trying to get passed for at least two years now. Acknowledgements to Deb Casey, Scott Latiolais, Edward Esparza, and Al Souma for their work on the Task Force and legislative testimony in support of this work. I'm sure others of you played a role in this effort and I thank you as well. Stay tuned for official notification and next steps.

[Joe]
Joe Holliday
Director of Student Services

[SBCTC_Anniversary Logo_WhtGold_Round3OUT_v1_MC]

1300 Quince Street SE, PO Box 42495
Olympia, Washington  98504-2495
360-704-4334