[Wsssc] FW: Gates Foundation Co:Lab

Luca Lewis llewis at whatcom.edu
Fri Jul 13 10:59:27 PDT 2018

Good Morning, Folks,

As promised from our Spring WSSSC meeting, attached a summary of the Gates Foundation Co:Lab meeting Rosie and I attended, including documents and information on the Lean and Mega models for the Institutional Transformational Assessment (ITA). Please let Rosie and/or I know if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Luca

Luca E. Lewis, Ph.D.
Vice President for Student Services
Whatcom Community College
237 West Kellogg Road | Bellingham, WA 98226
P: 360.383.3076
F: 360.383.4000

This e-mail and any files transmitted may contain confidential information as protected by the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), 20 USC § 1232g and/or Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. § 2510-2521. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited. Furthermore, if you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately by telephone or return e-mail and completely delete this message from your system.