[Wsssc] [External] RE: International Student Services Inquiry

Flores, Chio cflores at wvc.edu
Tue Jan 30 07:51:51 PST 2018

Hello Jose,

At WVC, International Recruitment is housed in Student Services. The International Education Coordinator, reports to the Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, a direct report of mine.

We recently made the position full-time and hired someone who will be starting in mid-February.  It is an administrative position with a  starting salary is $45,000.

I need to confirm this but I’m fairly certain we used information from the salary survey as a basis to determine the salary range.

Let me know if any other questions, thanks.

Chio
Maria “Chio” Flores, Ph.D.
Vice President of Student Services & Enrollment Management
Wenatchee Valley College
1300 Fifth Street
Wenatchee, WA 98801
cflores at wvc.edu<mailto:cflores at wvc.edu>