[Wsssc] Maxient Update

Haynes, Dawna DawnaH at bigbend.edu
Mon Feb 26 13:47:20 PST 2018

Greetings, Esteemed Colleagues:

I wanted to share with you an update related to Maxient, as we have had a few discussions on the software. I returned from the ASCA conference, where I had an opportunity to corner a Maxient representative and ask about accessibility. They told me the company has worked on accessibility and to their knowledge their software is compatible with various screen readers. I wanted to make sure I shared for those institutions who were on the fence and have been concerned about compliance with Policy 188. If this is information you already knew, please feel free to ignore.

All the best,
Dawna

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D2E8CD.5FA34140]

Dawna Haynes, Ed.D.
Dean of Student Services

Big Bend Community College
dawnah at bigbend.edu<mailto:dawnah at bigbend.edu>

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

             Big Bend Community College * 7662 Chanute Street NE * Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299