[Wsssc] FW: PC is seeking a VPFA - please share!

Jack Huls JHuls at pencol.edu
Fri Feb 9 17:19:42 PST 2018

Hello Friends and Colleagues,

If you know of anyone that fits the bill below, and would also be an enthusiastic supporter of weekly VP meetings at an off-campus establishment that serves beverages of a wide variety, send them our way!

Hope you are all off to a great weekend,

Jack

Jack Huls
Vice President for Student Services
Peninsula College