[Wsssc] Whatcom Community College Students Leading Change Conference | Call for Proposals

Luca Lewis llewis at whatcom.edu
Mon Feb 5 04:59:48 PST 2018

Greetings Colleagues,

Please forward the following to all interested students and parties.

Whatcom Community College's Students Leading Change Conference is student-led and student-run. We will be hosting our 5th annual SLC conference one Saturday, May 1212 at Whatcom Community College's Syre Student Center. The conference strives to explore social justice and equity. The conference is open to students outside of Whatcom Community College and community members. The goal is to provide a safe and inclusive environment that focuses on education, which will enrich our communities understanding of social justice issues. Visit WCC's Students Leading Change Social Justice Conference<Visit%20WCC's%20Students%20Leading%20Change%20to%20learn%20more%20about%20the%20conference.> to learn more.

Call for Proposals
Share your informed perspectives and innovative practices with colleagues! This conference provides opportunities to present workshops on social justice, equity, and inclusion. The Call for Proposals in now available to submit workshops for the 5th Annual WCC Students Leading Change Conference. Conference proposals are due April 21, 2017.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D39D9B.5F9ECA10]
Sincerely,

Luca

Luca E. Lewis, Ph.D.
Vice President for Student Services
Whatcom Community College
237 West Kellogg Road | Bellingham, WA 98226
P: 360.383.3076
F: 360.383.4000

This e-mail and any files transmitted may contain confidential information as protected by the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), 20 USC § 1232g and/or Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. § 2510-2521. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited. Furthermore, if you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately by telephone or return e-mail and completely delete this message from your system.