[Wsssc] [EXTERNAL] SSB 5100 Financial Literacy Seminar

Belden, William WBelden at clark.edu
Thu Apr 12 19:53:30 PDT 2018

Chio,

Here is my quick response. I can provide more details if you want to give me a call.

Clark College has integrated Financial Literacy into all of our College 101 courses and we have hired a full-time Financial Literacy Coach. Our coach provides individual sessions and workshops, in addition to presenting at College 101. We have a number of financial literacy resources on our website.

Bill

William Belden
Vice President of Student Affairs
Clark College