[Wsssc] Seeking recommendations for Campus Drug and Alcohol Prevention Programs

Orchard, Sue sorchard at lcc.ctc.edu
Thu Apr 12 15:32:38 PDT 2018

I echo the friendly welcome to Jennifer! And thanks for sending this query to the group.

At LCC, we have Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Material for both students<https://lowercolumbia.edu/publications/student-handbook/drug-free-schools-and-communities-act.php> and employees<https://lowercolumbia.edu/red-devil-wellness/drug-free-schools-and-communities-act.php> on our website and we include this information in our annual disclosures. We offer occasional educational events on campus. The biennial review of the program, however...
I'd be curious to learn how others are reviewing their program and if they provide any other specific educational programming or prevention events.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon at WSSSC!
Sue

Sue Orchard, PsyD
Vice President of Student Services
Title IX Deputy Coordinator