[Wsssc] Updated Reciprocity Agreement

Christina Castorena christina.castorena at email.edcc.edu
Wed Sep 6 20:31:12 PDT 2017

Ata,

Hopefully, you have seen the WA Council of Presidents Joint Letter on DACA
sent out yesterday  My college president also sent out a message to all
employees and students and included this joint statement as an attachment.

Christina

*Christina Castorena, M.Ed.*
*Vice President for Student Services*
20000 68th Ave. W., Lynnwood, WA  98036 | edcc.edu
christina.castorena at edcc.edu | 425.640.1668

Preferred Pronouns: She, Her