[Wsssc] WSSSC pls respond! Quick survey of questions for the AG due 10/2

Rimando-chareunsap, Rosannette Rosie.Rimando at seattlecolleges.edu
Thu Sep 28 12:59:38 PDT 2017

Hi all-

Bruce Marvin is our designated AG liaison and will come to our fall meeting, Thursday October 12th.

We'd like to give him a list of questions and topic areas of interest to be ready to address. We'd also like to get him as much lead time as possible, so we would like your responses by 4:00 Monday October 2nd.

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=OP_YAhHXMU6pFWy1z_eI31ID356zHmBNgrCZN_UNmuxUQTlWU0tSSUVVTlNITEpQV0hBVk1PRzM0OC4u

Thank you, and see you in Wenatchee!

Rosie

Rosie Rimando-Chareunsap, Ed.D.
Vice President for Student Services
South Seattle College, A US Dept. of Ed. Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institution
6000 16th Avenue SW | Seattle, WA 98106  |  VP office 206.934.6788  |  Rosie.Rimando at seattlecolleges.edu