[Wsssc] Center for Bio-Ethical Reform (CBR)

Belden, William WBelden at clark.edu
Tue Sep 19 08:42:22 PDT 2017

Colleagues,

Have any of you been approached by The Center for Bio-Ethical Reform to conduct First Amendment educational presentations at your colleges? This same group is interested in creating a Genocide club through our student government.

If you have been approached, could you let me know. The CBR is planning to be at Clark on October 11 and 12.

Thank you,

Bill

William Belden
Vice President of Student Affairs
Clark College
wbelden at clark.edu<mailto:wbelden at clark.edu>
(360) 992-2102

[HORZ-BLUE-PENGUINS small]

Student Affairs Vision Statement
Highly engaged staff delivers leading edge services to ensure that all students achieve their goals.

Student Affairs Purpose Statement
Clark College Student Affairs creates opportunities for students to be successful.  We serve and educate our diverse community through professional expertise, innovation and collaboration.