[Wsssc] Civitas or Zogo Tech

Christina Castorena christina.castorena at email.edcc.edu
Tue Oct 17 12:53:21 PDT 2017

I agree that a conversation would be helpful and worthwhile.  We are
currently considering Starfish, and I know many colleges have either
contracted or are looking to contract with this vendor.

Christina

*Christina Castorena, M.Ed.*
*Vice President for Student Services*
20000 68th Ave. W., Lynnwood, WA  98036 | edcc.edu
christina.castorena at edcc.edu | 425.640.1668

Preferred Pronouns: She, Her

On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 12:11 PM, Matthew Campbell <MCampbell at pierce.ctc.edu