[Wsssc] New position

Dave Paul Dave.Paul at skagit.edu
Wed Oct 25 17:01:49 PDT 2017

Hi folks,
I'm excited to let you know that I going to assume a new position at SVC: Vice President of Planning & Effectiveness. I will be responsible for: institutional research and planning; the College's Strategic Enrollment Management (SEM) efforts; facilitate the development of the College's new Institute for Civility; and assist with legislative relations.

I'm very excited about my new role, and very happy that I get to do this at SVC and continue to work with you in our CTC system!

I'll continue to serve as VP of Student Services until we have my replacement in place. We are expecting to begin a national search for the Vice President of Student Services position soon...I'll pass along that job description once it is ready.

I hope to see everyone at our winter Commission meeting.

Dave

David M. Paul, Ph.D.
Vice President for Student Services
Skagit Valley College
2405 East College Way   Mount Vernon WA, 98273