[Wsssc] Brief (5 minute) Student Services technology survey

Rimando-chareunsap, Rosannette Rosie.Rimando at seattlecolleges.edu
Tue Oct 24 16:16:01 PDT 2017

Hi all-

As a follow up to recent WSSSC list discussions (thanks Robert!) about what technology tools folks are using or considering for student retention/monitoring/analytics, I created this informal survey to collect your responses in a way that will be easily compiled and shared back to the list.

Even if you use nothing at all, please take a few moments and share from your leadership perspective, what tools you use, used to use, or considered but opted not to use. I estimate that this would take you a mere 5-10 minutes to complete.

Thanks!

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=OP_YAhHXMU6pFWy1z_eI31ID356zHmBNgrCZN_UNmuxURjRISFNMQlhMWjJCN0czSDY2RUxMSUhaTS4u

Rosie

Rosie Rimando-Chareunsap, Ed.D.
Vice President for Student Services
South Seattle College, A US Dept. of Ed. Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institution
6000 16th Avenue SW | Seattle, WA 98106  |  VP office 206.934.6788  |  Rosie.Rimando at seattlecolleges.edu