[Wsssc] WSSSC fall meeting parking

Dresker, Sheila sdresker at wvc.edu
Thu Oct 5 16:26:04 PDT 2017

Greetings,

We look forward to hosting WSSSC next week!  Parking can be a challenge on our campus in the mornings.  If you are unable to find a parking space, keep in mind that the Sage Hills Church at 1601 Fifth Street is allowing us to use their south end parking lot.  It is about a 10 minute walk from there to the meeting in Van Tassell Center.  Please let us know if you have a disability and need assistance.

Safe travels,

Sheila

Sheila R. Dresker
Assistant to the V.P of Student Services/Women's Athletic Commissioner
Wenatchee Valley College
1300 Fifth Street
Wenatchee, WA 98801
Sdresker at wvc.edu<mailto:Sdresker at wvc.edu>