[Wsssc] VPSS Position at Skagit Valley College

Dave Paul Dave.Paul at skagit.edu
Thu Nov 16 08:32:43 PST 2017

Good Morning,

Skagit Valley College is now seeking qualified applicants for the position of Vice President of Student Services. This position provides strategic leadership, vision, planning, administration and evaluation of all aspects of policy and operations in connection with Student Services and is responsible for leading the division in the college's access and achievement goals.

For more information and access to the application, please visit http://www.skagit.edu/news.asp?pagenumber=3521.

SVC has an exceptional president who is committed to equity and diversity. This is a great opportunity to join our executive leadership team and work with an outstanding Student Services team. Please share this with others who might be good additions to our college.

Priority deadline is December 3, 2017.

Dave

David M. Paul, Ph.D.
Vice President for Student Services
Skagit Valley College
2405 East College Way   Mount Vernon WA, 98273