[Wsssc] FW: Deputy Executive Director for Education Search Update

Jim Crabbe jcrabbe at sbctc.edu
Thu Nov 2 08:29:43 PDT 2017

From: Jim Crabbe
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2017 4:50 PM
To: SBCTC All Staff

Subject: Deputy Executive Director for Education Search Update

All,
After a long and extensive process our Executive Director has extended the search for a new SBCTC Deputy Executive Director for Education.  I am grateful to all those who participated in the process both as candidates and as screeners.  The position will be re-announced at a later date.    I have agreed to continue in my current position as interim Deputy Executive Director for Education until further notice.  Thank you for your continued friendship and support.

Jim Crabbe
Deputy Executive Director for Education (Interim)