[Wsssc] Question on College Catalog

Dave Paul Dave.Paul at skagit.edu
Tue Mar 14 13:50:41 PDT 2017

Hi Joe,
Here are the answers for SVC.

1.       We do print about 200 copies of the catalog still, mostly for advisors, staff, and administrators who use it daily.  There are some calls to eliminate the printed version all together, but I find it valuable to have a printed copy.

2.       Because we still print hard copies, we send a hard copy to agencies that require one.

3.       It's maintained by the Office of Instruction.

Hope this helps....
Dave

David M. Paul, Ph.D.
Vice President for Student Services
Skagit Valley College
2405 East College Way   Mount Vernon WA, 98273
(360) 416-7738