[Wsssc] WSSSC Summer Reg Form?

Matthew Campbell MCampbell at pierce.ctc.edu
Tue Jun 27 09:47:35 PDT 2017

Good morning, all. The registration form will follow shortly. As you may recall, we agreed to have a one-time fee that is paid during the first registration that will cover all meetings for the year. The cost is, if I recall correctly, $200. We may use the Eventbrite registration tool we used for the conference, but we are working out the details of what the process will be since it is a shift, particularly on the financing side for the host college(s) and for our account for which SBCTC is the custodian.

So... it is coming! And it will be different!

Hope that helps,
Matt

Matthew Campbell, Ed.D.
Vice President, Learning & Student Success
Pierce College Puyallup
p/  253.840.8419<tel:253.840.8419>
f/   253.840.8423<tel:253.840.8423>
e/  mcampbell at pierce.ctc.edu<mailto:mcampbell at pierce.ctc.edu>