[Wsssc] [EXTERNAL] Fwd: Student Conduct Academy | SBCTC

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Wed Jul 12 10:47:01 PDT 2017

Colleagues: see below. Bill is correct. Please start over and register your people at the link provided yesterday. We will reach out to those on Bruce Marvin's list with clarification in the next few days. Sorry for the confusion and additional work involved.

Thanks Bill.

Joe Holliday
SBCTC

Sent from my iPad