[Wsssc] Fwd: WRCBAA Regional Conference

Jan Yoshiwara jyoshiwara at sbctc.edu
Tue Jul 18 11:49:04 PDT 2017

Opportunity to participate in Western Regional Council on Black American Affairs conference hosted by Portland Community College.

Jan

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jay Reich <Jay.Reich at pacificalawgroup.com<mailto:Jay.Reich at pacificalawgroup.com>>
Date: July 18, 2017 at 11:35:43 AM PDT
To: Jan Yoshiwara <jyoshiwara at sbctc.edu<mailto:jyoshiwara at sbctc.edu>>
Cc: "Cody Field (cody.field1 at pcc.edu<mailto:cody.field1 at pcc.edu>)" <cody.field1 at pcc.edu<mailto:cody.field1 at pcc.edu>>
Subject: FW: WRCBAA Regional Conference

Jan,

I received the attached material from a colleague who recently left to work for the President at the Portland Community College Cascade Campus.   I would appreciate it if you could forward the information to those whom you think might be interested in this conference.  Best wishes, Jay.