[Wsssc] Data Governance

Bell, Damon dbell at olympic.edu
Wed Jan 4 11:14:55 PST 2017

Good morning all and Happy New Year!

I am looking for someone to be the co-liaison with Dave Paul on the Data Governance group.  They meet once a month usually via ITV however there is an in-person meeting planned for January 31, 2017.  Please let me know if you are interested in serving in this capacity.

Thanks,
-dab

Damon A. Bell, Ed.D.
Vice President, Student Services and Achievement
Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue
Bremerton, WA. 98337-1699

domestic e-brochure<http://mkttracker.com/dev/oly-domestic>,
international e-brochure<http://mkttracker.com/dev/oly/app/standard/index.php>,
Residence Hall information!<http://ocreslife.weebly.com/>

The information contained in this email message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this email message in error, please email the sender at the above email address.