[Wsssc] Edmonds CC Interim Vice President for Student Services

Christina Castorena christina.castorena at email.edcc.edu
Tue Dec 5 17:28:54 PST 2017

Dear WSSSC Colleagues,

I'm pleased to announce that effective January 1st, Dr. Sy Ear will serve
in the role of Interim Vice President for Student Services at Edmonds. He
will serve in this role for the duration of my interim presidency at
Edmonds. Sy is currently the Dean of Entry and Enrollment Services at
Edmonds.

Sy will be attending the winter and spring WSSSC meetings. I know you will
give him a warm welcome to the commission.

Wishing you all a safe and wonderful holiday!

Best,
Christina