[Wsssc] {Disarmed} FW: Washington State Board for Community & Technical Colleges: Regarding Your EverFi Renewal

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Mon Aug 7 10:42:45 PDT 2017

Colleagues: this spreadsheet needs your review so that Everfi has an accurate contact list for implementing Title IX training for students per the new contract. If your contact info is correct, there is no need to get back to me. If it needs updating, please let me know by next Monday, August 14th if possible. Thanks.

[Joe]
Joe Holliday
Director of Student Services

[SBCTC_Anniversary Logo_WhtGold_Round3OUT_v1_MC]

1300 Quince Street SE, PO Box 42495
Olympia, Washington  98504-2495
360-704-4334