[Wsssc] Multicultural Coordinator position description

Ricks, Juanita Juanita.Ricks at cptc.edu
Mon Apr 3 14:43:43 PDT 2017

Colleagues,

We are revisiting our MSS position on campus and would like to compare our current with other models. Presently, the position at CPTC is filled by a staffer who also holds other duties. As we look to make this a 100% position, I'd like to see how others have structured their position.

If you are willing to send me the description for this position on your campus, I'd be grateful.

Thanks,  JR

Juanita M. Ricks, Vice President for Student Success (Interim)
Clover Park Technical College/Office of Student Success
Building 17, Room 200 * 4500 Steilacoom Blvd. SW * Lakewood WA 98499 * T: 253-589-5546<tel:253.000.0000> * F: 253-583-6056<tel:253.000.0000>
juanita.ricks at cptc.edu * cptc.edu * twitter.com/CloverParkTech * facebook.com/CloverParkTech
Excellence. Experience. Employment. Redefine education at Clover Park Technical College.