[King_County_Workforce_Outreach_Council] King County Workforce Outreach Council - Spring Meeting next Thursday 5/2/24 - 10am-11:30am

Hisatake, Amber Amber.Hisatake at lwtech.edu
Thu Apr 25 11:35:27 PDT 2024

Aloha All,

Hope you are all doing well!  Liam O'Connor from Shoreline CC is not able to attend next week's Spring King County Workforce Outreach Council meeting next, so I have sent out a new link for the Spring meeting as well as the summer meeting, so we get it on the books.  You can delete the old meeting series originally sent out by Wanda Waldrop as she no longer works at Shoreline CC.

I am hoping many of you will be able to attend this meeting as we'll be reviewing a few things regarding our current King County Outreach efforts by this council and discussing new co-chairs for the group who will take over beginning with the summer meeting.  Look forward to seeing you all there.

  *   Spring 2024 Meeting - Thursday, May 2nd, 2024, 10a.m.-11:30a.m.

Join Zoom Meeting:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85055968052?from=addon

  *   Summer 2024 Meeting - Thursday, August 8th, 2024, 10 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.

Join Zoom Meeting:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81892103102?from=addon

This is our primary form of communication for meetings and events, and we do not typically send out separate emails (as I am now) to all, so sign up today!

[cid:image001.png at 01DA9704.8184FA50]

Mahalo,
Amber Hisatake
Workforce Development - Assistant Director of Recruitment, Outreach, and Employment
Lake Washington Institute of Technology
(425) 739-8204
Amber.Hisatake at lwtech.edu<mailto:Amber.Hisatake at lwtech.edu>