[King_County_Workforce_Outreach_Council] Winter and Spring Quarterly Meetings

Kris Van Dyke kris.vandyke at bellevuecollege.edu
Tue Nov 1 15:34:55 PDT 2022

Hello,

Kris Van Dyke here, one of the co-chairs for the Sno/King Workforce Outreach Committee.

I'm emailing the listserve for individuals that did not receive the recent invite I sent out today for the upcoming Winter and Spring quarterly meetings.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE A PART OF THE COMMITTEE - send me and email (Kris.vandyke at bellevuecollege.edu<mailto:Kris.vandyke at bellevuecollege.edu>) and I will send you the invite for the next meeting and we can find a time to catch you up beforehand.

Winter Meeting:
February 9th, 10-1130am

Spring Meeting:
May 11th, 10-1130am

-Kris

Kris Van Dyke (he/him)
Program Manager, Outreach and WorkFirst
Bellevue College | Workforce Education
3000 Landerholm Circle SE | Bellevue, WA 98007 | 425.564.4108
[cid:image002.png at 01D5F938.E8B6B330]