[WorkforceOutreach] Rescheduling of Fall King County Workforce Outreach Meeting

Workforce Specialized Outreach Staff wfoutreach at lists.ctc.edu
Fri Oct 23 09:53:53 PDT 2020

Hi Amber
Can we add Mary Lockman to this group?  mlockman at shoreline.edu

From: Workforce Specialized Outreach Staff via WFoutreach<mailto:wfoutreach at lists.ctc.edu>
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2020 9:06 AM
To: Workforce Specialized Outreach Staff via WFoutreach<mailto:wfoutreach at lists.ctc.edu>
Subject: [WorkforceOutreach] Rescheduling of Fall King County Workforce Outreach Meeting

[ CAUTION: This email originated from outside Shoreline Community College. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. ]

Aloha All,

Good afternoon.  Unfortunately, I didn’t realize that I had scheduled our fall meeting on the same day as the Faculty and Staff of Color events next week.  In light of this, I have rescheduled our meeting to the following week on 11/5 @ 10:30am-12pm.  Hope to see you all there!  Mahalo!

Mahalo,
Amber Hisatake
Lake Washington Institute of Technology
Workforce Development- Assistant Director of Recruitment, Outreach & Employment
Office: (425) 739-8204
Amber.hisatake at lwtech.edu<mailto:Amber.hisatake at lwtech.edu>
www.lwtech.edu/wfd<http://www.lwtech.edu/wfd>
“Been impacted by COVID-19?  Need help applying for Federal Food Benefits and WA State unemployment Insurance (UI)?  If so, watch the “How to Apply for Food Benefits<https://lwtech.instructuremedia.com/embed/791f0a1d-ca17-4d4f-aead-e629fc26fac5>” video and the “How to Apply for Unemployment Insurance (UI<https://esd.webex.com/recordingservice/sites/esd/recording/play/335d06fb3e934c599b3d0c286ba60d89>)” pre-recorded webinar!”