[WorkforceOutreach] Upcoming Outreach and Recruitment Events

Workforce Specialized Outreach Staff wfoutreach at lists.ctc.edu
Tue Aug 25 10:16:11 PDT 2020

I missed your deadline. Can I still participate?

Wanda Waldrop Program Navigator
Advanced Manufacturing Technology/Mechatronics
Shoreline Community College
https://www.shoreline.edu/cnc-machinist/default.aspx
16101 Greenwood Avenue North  *  Shoreline, WA 98133-5696
206-533-6679     wwaldrop at shoreline.edu<mailto:wwaldrop at shoreline.edu>

[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B8Q_i8FV0j-_RXEyNnBsdG1RWjA&revid=0B8Q_i8FV0j-_M0lHWDJsbks0Z2lhbjNqR3RCRlcrK3lnK09nPQ][cid:image001.png at 01D418F0.B554ACB0]
The MechaWA program received $3,880,012 (70% of its total cost) from a grant awarded under the H-1B TechHire Initiative, as implemented by the U.S. Department of Labor's Employment and Training Administration. $1,093,245 (28% of the project) is funded by Washington State leveraged resources and $68,000 (2% of the project) is WIOA leveraged resources.
This federally funded program is an equal opportunity employer/program and auxiliary aids and services are available upon request.orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status or age.