[WorkforceOutreach] Friendly Reminder - Quarterly Summer CTC Workforce Outreach Meeting tomorrow 8/20/20 @ 10am via Zoom!

Workforce Specialized Outreach Staff wfoutreach at lists.ctc.edu
Wed Aug 19 08:38:16 PDT 2020

Aloha CTC Workforce Outreach Colleagues,

Good morning all!  Hopefully you have all received the email about a month ago via the listserv that we will be having the Quarterly Summer CTC Workforce Outreach Meeting tomorrow via Zoom from 10am-11:30am.  Inez and I are co-chairing this group per all of your votes at the last meeting, so please let me know if you have any questions.  Inez will also be taking notes during our meeting tomorrow that will be sent out via ListServ post-meeting.  Mahalo and se you all virtually tomorrow!

CTC King County Outreach Quarterly Summer Meeting
When: Thursday, August 20, 2020 at 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM in (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Location: https://lwtech.zoom.us/j/96348835718is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://lwtech.zoom.us/j/96348835718

Meeting ID: 963 4883 5718
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,96348835718# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,96348835718# US (Houston)

AGENDA:

  *   Quick introduction of attendees (names/college/roles) (in case there are new members attending)
  *   Introduction to Mary Lockman – New King County Workforce Outreach Coordinator (if she is able to attend)
  *   Share:

     *   One outreach effort that has been successful for you to recruit students during COVID
     *   One specific recruiting challenge you face during COVID
     *   Other updates (UI, resources, WRT, professional development opportunities)

  *   Future Meetings: Discuss what we would like the on-going topics to be for future meetings
Mahalo,
Amber Hisatake
Lake Washington Institute of Technology
Workforce Development- Assistant Director of Recruitment, Outreach & Employment
Office: (425) 739-8204
Amber.hisatake at lwtech.edu<mailto:Amber.hisatake at lwtech.edu>
www.lwtech.edu/wfd<http://www.lwtech.edu/wfd>
“Been impacted by COVID-19?  Need help applying for Federal Food Benefits and WA State unemployment Insurance (UI)?  If so, watch the “How to Apply for Food Benefits<https://lwtech.instructuremedia.com/embed/791f0a1d-ca17-4d4f-aead-e629fc26fac5>” video and the “How to Apply for Unemployment Insurance (UI<https://esd.webex.com/recordingservice/sites/esd/recording/play/335d06fb3e934c599b3d0c286ba60d89>)” pre-recorded webinar!”