[WorkforceOutreach] King County Workforce Outreach Meeting tomorrow - 4/30 Thursday @ 10am

Workforce Specialized Outreach Staff wfoutreach at lists.ctc.edu
Thu Apr 30 14:05:47 PDT 2020

Hi Friends,

It was so nice to chat with you all who attended this morning’s meeting. I just wanted to follow-up and share my contact information for anyone who is interested in partnering in the virtual worker retraining event I shared. Our goal is to host the event the week of May 18 and I am asking any interested college partners to confirm participation no later than Tuesday, May 5th. For the colleges that was not able to attend today’s meeting, I am happy to chat more over Zoom or phone.

Take care.
Inez Olive, MSML
Outreach and Recruitment
Workforce Education