[Wctcca] Fw: Mental Health First Aid Instructor Training

Houge, Jennifer jhouge at lcc.ctc.edu
Wed Oct 5 08:58:42 PDT 2022

?Hello Colleagues,

Please see the attached email for a professional opportunity for you or your fellow faculty/staff.

Jennifer
Jennifer Houge, MS LMHC
Counselor
Lower Columbia College
360-442-2343
jhouge at lowercolumbia.edu<https://mail.lowercolumbia.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=FtK0Mj0mt-nyiOXecv6nDQS5jrgS0FDF0gach6B7MK2Yi4qBDR3YCA..&URL=mailto%3ajhouge%40lowercolumbia.edu>
ZOOM OFFICE:  https://lowercolumbia.zoom.us/j/4149111253

"My religion is simple.  My religion is kindness." - Dalai Lama