[Wctcca] Is your Counseling Center keeping the mask mandate for Spring Quarter or not?

Koepping, Gloria gkoepping at highline.edu
Tue Mar 22 15:26:20 PDT 2022

Our health director can't tell us if we can keep the mask mandate or not for Spring Quarter.  She asked me to check with other schools, so what are you all doing?
The confusion is that the state plan says health care providers in an outpatient clinic or agency can and should still require masks, but we are not a licensed agency, we just have licensed counselors and psychologists in our counseling center at the college.

What are you doing and why?

Thanks, Gloria at Highline College