[Wctcca] 988 messaging?

Houge, Jennifer jhouge at lcc.ctc.edu
Thu Jul 21 10:19:03 PDT 2022

?Thank you, Nyssa for the gentle reminder.  It wasn't even on my radar to be honest.  Our VP sent out a campus-wide email and I will request the information be added to our Counseling website page.

Jennifer
Jennifer Houge, MS
Counselor
Lower Columbia College
360-442-2343
jhouge at lowercolumbia.edu<https://mail.lowercolumbia.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=FtK0Mj0mt-nyiOXecv6nDQS5jrgS0FDF0gach6B7MK2Yi4qBDR3YCA..&URL=mailto%3ajhouge%40lowercolumbia.edu>
ZOOM OFFICE:  https://lowercolumbia.zoom.us/j/4149111253

"My religion is simple.  My religion is kindness." - Dalai Lama